Pages

Slider

Photography is a way of feeling , of Touching , of loving . What you have caught on film is captured Forever It remembers little things , long after you have forgotten everything

Tuesday 18 February 2014

About Me


I am Durban born and bred girl , I love the smell of the ocean on a hot day over Durban and 
Have a soft spot for anything Floral . I started My photographic Career fresh out of Tech with an extensive resume in Graphic design , I did my first Photography project at Tech and was Hooked . 
I saved up and got my first Camera and second shot for awhile , and well the rest is history. 

I now use full format equipment aswell as studio lightening , I am a canon girl 100 % . I love what I do and try tell a story through each and every one of my shoots , I Love weddings and fashion photography , and enjoy creating images with high impact , I feel every bride should be captured in a way that she is proud of and loves :) Thats me in a nutshell xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs